Tuesday, October 23

okay... I'm trying this out (guess who?)


In the beginning of September, I was messing around and I put all of my Soccer stuff on Tyler and Sierra. It was pretty funny.

This is pretty random.. but does anyone know Mackenzie likes watermelon?





Make that loves watermelon.





Soccer is going pretty good. I scored a couple weeks ago, and apparently my mom put the camera down right before I scored. Our team is doing much better. We had a shut-out, 3-0, a couple weeks ago, and one of our players got the hat trick (three goals). At least two people thought I scored, but it was Kalene. we actually had two games this week, but one was on sunday:( we lost 5-0 on Sunday according to one of my team mates. Saturday wasn't too bad, but the field was muddy, especially along the sidelines. we scored two on ourselves on accident :(

We would've tied if it wasn't for those.

think think think - what else?

I should probably go get ready for soccer practice. maybe that will always be my excuse;)



(I was folding laundry - yet again so Morgan decided to try out the blogging thing. She could have helped out by folding laundry - but apparently blogging sounded funner!)

5 comments:

Mrs.Goates said...

Morgan thanks for blogging! I loved hearing about soccer... I would pick blogging over laundry any day... In fact I'm doing it right now!

Jan W. said...

I would have been worried if she had chosen folding laundry over blogging! Good job, Morgan! I love the pictures of Kenzie and the watermelon!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am with everyone else, I too would pick blogging (or just about anything) over folding laundry. Thanks Morgan for the post.

Kristi said...

ok - so I'd pick almost anything over laundry too - but someone needs to eventually pick laundry!