I'm not sure why, but I have always had an issue with the store bought Valentines, and so have been making them with my kids since Morgan started handing them out in preschool. We've done a lot of different ones over the years, and repeated some of our favorites when the next child was old enough to make them. This is what we made this year...
for Lyndsey, Tyler, and Sierra's class...
inside is
And because I wasn't sure a bunch of 4-5 year olds would enjoy the PopRocks, for Kenzie's class we made...
and because it is hard to see the labels, they say
Hope you all have a great Valentine's Day.
*for a look at one of my other recent projects, click
here...
3 comments:
cute ideas maybe someday I will be as creative as you. My kids took cards from the dollar store, but I did get them so reeses hearts to put with them.
So cute and creative! Way to go...
Were is mine? Cute idea, way to go
Post a Comment