Monday, August 16

I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints....

So Kenzie came home from church on Sunday and had a little card with the words to the song "I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints..." and said she "need to practice" I tried to sing it with her - but apparently I wasn't good enough cause she told me "to just shush" So to help her out, I helped her find it on my i-pod and set it to repeat the one song. She went off and then brought my i-pod back later.
Tonight, she asked where her card was, so I helped her find it. I went to find her a little later, and she had found the song on my i-pod, had set it up to repeat the song again, and she was "practicing" again. I was pretty impressed that she was able to find the song in the 1000+ songs and set it to repeat - but I also loved her singing...