Friday, February 12

Funny Quote Friday

So yesterday, I'm pulling into the driveway with Mackenzie after running some errands and she yawns.
I ask "oh, are you tired Kenzie?"
She says "Yes. Your driving makes me tired."
Me: "My driving makes you tired?"
Kenzie: "Yes. Your driving makes me tired. Daddy's driving is ok, but your's makes me tired. (yawn)."
Me: "hmm..ok."
still not sure whether that was good or bad...

So Morgan and Kaylee started a new sememster this week, and both started PE. They are required to write thier names on their shirts with permanent marker (I never did this - but maybe that is why on PE teacher always called me Viki - even though we weren't in the same class and I don't even think he knew we were friends). Anyway, Morgan says "I was just thinking how ironic it was when I left the "g" out of my name on my 7th grade PE shirt"
think about it....
yeah - just note that she did figure it out before she wore it - and she chose to share - so I can too! 

No comments: