So last Saturday we dressed up and went to the Bremerton Symphony's Holiday concert (which was really fun by the way). We took a picture before hand. I felt really short.

You can't quite tell, but Morgan was wearing really high heels (at least 3 inch - I tried them on - I felt like a little girl playing dress-up with her mom's shoes - they were too big and I could hardly even stand in them let alone walk). Kaylee was wearing high heels too, not as high as Morgan's. I'm wear heels as well, although compared to Morgan and Kaylee, they hardly rate as heels - maybe 2 inches at the most. I'm almost use to being shorter than Morgan and Kaylee - but look how close Lyndsey is to my hieght. She is wearing very flat shoes. And she is 10. Of course, Kenzie (who didn't go with us but just had to be in the picture) is up to my waist and she is 3. Who knew 5'8" could be short for a woman? It's like growing up around the Thatcher girls all over!











7 comments:
hahah that's funny, before I even read the title to your post I thought, wow, you look short! hahah and then I laughed when I saw the title. hahahahah
We'll have to get together when our kids are done growing and compare. Be glad you're "only" 5'8 and they're taller than you. I'm terrified of my girls surpassing my 6'1" frame. How tall are they by the way?
i am about 5'10" Kaylee is probably 6'... lyndsey is 5'5" or so...
Tell your girls to wear heels as much as they can before they are married in case they fall in love with someone within an inch of height to them and they have to wear flats the rest of their lives :) (may or may not be speaking from experience ;)
If you feel short... What does that make my family?
That's funny Kristi...wonder how tall their kids will be????
Post a Comment