Wednesday, November 18

Wordless Wednesday



6 comments:

Ali said...

What?! I don't know if everyone else did, but as soon as I saw this, my mouth dropped, and then I had to try it...and it's impossible, and I looked ridiculous. She should go on America's got talent! Are you sure she didn't train with the chinese acrobats?

Nichole said...

That's just sick and wrong!!

Unknown said...

That's our weird, wonderful, strangly flexible, adorable, crazy LuLu.

Jessica said...

Hummmm???

Kristi said...

yeah - I agree with all of those comments - imagine my face when she was sitting there doing that as we talked around the dinner table. I pulled my cell out of my pocket and had to take a picture. I'd forgotten all about it until I figured out how to use bluetooth to get the pics off my phone to my computer.

Summer said...

oh, that is so weird looking! Makes me think of a spider.